Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@USKR Sabre Its the utter lack of effort that makes this so funny.
Pretty fit this
@barber201 When you got two moderators on you - it's not a good day.
This is pretty nice
That isn't a Ford Ecosport. It's a Ford Kuga
This skin is a very low quality, and there are may areas for improvement:
- The battenburg is at a very strange angle, the bottom part of it is very out of place, and there are tiny bits of blue on the end.
- There is a general lack of cutouts, such as the door panels.
- The edges of the battenburg have not been smoothed.
- The police text on the back is blue, however it should be red for a British vehicle.
- The met police don't use the larger Ford Transit (the vehicle that the Vapid is based on) for CSI vehicles.
There are several issues with this:
- The battenburg is a a weird angle. Despite this being fictional, it just doesn't look right compared to real police scrambler bikes.
- There are obviously missing cutouts throughout the skin.
- The cutouts that it does have are not smoothed on the edges.
- The livery is completely wrapped around the body of the bike, it looks more like it's painted on instead of stickers.
@derev10888 Piss off with your adverts
@NobleDeluxPro Yes it does matter. As that’s a BMW F11. BMW F11’s were discontinued in 2016, that’s a 13 year difference.
Err, why is there a 29 plate? They aren't due to be issued out until 2029...