Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@ArStrike reuploaded, as a consequence of rewriting I forgot a chek, now should work correctly
@ArStrike for every kind of payment? ok I'lltry to investigate, please add me on discord (leo8913#0416)/ join my channel if you can, so i can get more info.
@ArStrike the money get always deducted from vanilla money first, then, if you decide to pay with dirty money, you get back vanilla money, try checking your vanilla money ammount from pause menu before and after a transaction and let me know, maybe can be som other mods conflicts
- Fixed first door not unlocking if you are too distant
- Now you don't get asked to convert cleaned money received from the laundromat guy if you use my Dirty Money System
- Added an option in the ini file to decide how many days the laundromat guy needs to clean your money
if you don't want to replace your ini file just add "[OPTIONS]
DAYS = 2" after "CANCEL DEAL = B"
- Resolved a bug where you don't loose dirty money after death/busting (thanks to @Itzhak880)
- I wasn't satisfied by the two new scripts, so I have rewritten in a more logic and simple way. Now money usable for healthcare should be vanilla only.
- Now you don't get asked to convert to dirty money when receiving properties earnings (Weed Shop, Tivoli Cinema, Pitchers...)
@VICTINHLNS Check my script dirty money system. I have updated it with the option to use dirty money for payment or decide if money you have earned are dirty or vanilla. It can be usefull for money earned with other mods
@mitto_backup thanks man, glad you like it ;-)
Bug found by @Itzhak880 resolved, ready for next update
- Changed from SHVDN2 to SHVDN3
- I noticed I'have never mention as a requirement .NET Framework 4.8 and Visual C++ 2015 . Mod description updated.
- [EXPERIMENTAL] A new script check if your vanilla money has decreased. If it is so, the script assumes you are paying something so a help text will appear asking if you want to pay with dirty money. You have approximately 8 second to press Y/N (keys configurable in ini file). After 8 seconds (you can adjust the timer duration in the ini file) if you haven't press any key, the help text disappear and the transaction will be automatically considered done with vanilla money, otherwise, you get back the vanilla money and the same amount will be deducted from your dirty money.
For realism, money spent on busted (bail/hospital), property and ammunation, are excluded.
You can deactivate the script by setting "pay_dirty" to false in the ini file.
- [EXPERIMENTAL] A new script check if your money has increased. If it is so, then a help text will appear asking if you want to convert that money in dirty money. You have approximately 8 second to press Y/N (keys configurable in ini file). After 8 seconds (you can adjust the timer duration in the ini file) if you haven't press any key, the help text disappear and the money will be automatically considered as vanilla money.
You can deactivate the script by setting select_money_destination to false in the ini file.
- The script that automatically consider money picked up from dead bodies, groupe6 money bag and 24/7 robberies as dirty money can now be deactivated from ini file setting "vanilla_to_dirty" to false
medical care cost when busted still can be payed with dirty money
Expect other bugs, thoes new feautures are experimental and I haven't done much testing.
Love your mod and glad to see you updated it. I noticed that buying stuff at 24/7 are bindend with mouse button, I want to change it because this conflict with robbing attempt. I searched the ini file but I can't understand if they are there or not
I had some free time and decided to get back to work on my mods. So here the changlog for
- Changed from SHVDN2 to SHVDN3
- Added another guard who open the door for you.
- Some immersion improvement, now the laundromat guy and his men greet you or insult when you arrive depending on your reputation.
- Fixed an error regarding appointment day. Now should be everything ok
- Since EAI option "open all closed door" decrease FPS, now the first door is controlled by the mod (keep in mind you still need EAI to load the interior) Its useful just in case you play with that option set to false.
- Laundromat guards act like if they can see throug wall if you start a shootout
- Sometimes the talking stuff don't get triggered
Coming soon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hwF4srZ8lY