Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@ImNotMentaL I kinda cannot figure out what that would be like... but okay, hoping to see it soon!
@ImNotMentaL Took me a while but I finally figured out how to make one. Only problem left is, what about the bus sign? I think creating the route doesn't automatically make a new sign since they are extras...
@ImNotMentaL New suggestion: For Coach, how about adding a new route going to various towns on map? https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Towns_in_GTA_V If I'm not wrong that's how the route of Greyhound buses are like, going from town to town: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tramwayjohn/13567896574
@ImNotMentaL Okay I see.
@ImNotMentaL There's something I noticed. It seems like sometimes when I stop the bus nobody is deboarding it, then when I drive away for a short distance someone would deboard it, but because I'm moving I will knock them over. Perhaps a bug?
@Monkeypolice188 Ah and one more thing, where exactly can I find this mod called" Liberty Rewind?"
@ImNotMentaL Noted. Hoping to see them in the next update!
1. So I Googled modern NYC taxis and well, I am surprised to see that they actually have white advertisement boards. All this while I thought they are yellow in color... or maybe that was for older taxis?
2, 3 and 4. Okay got it!
5. There are quite a few names listed there... so honestly I'm not quite sure whom should I message? Because I would like to ask them to make a civilian version of the car. Or perhaps you can do it?
@ImNotMentaL Great mod! Nothing much to add, except
1. Can you make it so that if passengers are near the bus, they would come walking instead of running? Unless they are far, then they should come running, but slow down to walking once they come near the bus.
2. Make it so that doors don't open until the bus stops completely?
3. Make it so that player can greet passengers? There's another bus mod (LST something) not so long ago which makes that possible.
4. Is it possible for passengers to enter/exit through rear doors as well instead of only front door?
5. For the sake of order, consider making it so that passengers outside will wait until others get off the bus before getting on.
That's all so far, hope I can see the changes in the future updates!
@Monkeypolice188 Again, some questions and suggestions:
1. There are two types of taxis with advertisement board with white frame. Shouldn't they be painted with yellow as well?
2. Then there are some other taxis without advertisement board, I hope they can be added in next update.
3. The dilettante taxi could use a higher quality livery since the charge fare at rear passenger door isn't clear enough.
4. One of the liveries for lcbus, the one which can be seen on buses in GTA4 isn't really HD enough. The "How's my driving?" and "This bus uses no technology" seems kinda blurry. Any way to make them clearer?
5. For fdlc2, the second generation stanier, did you create the wheel rims by yourself or did you use the the car model from an existing mod? I swear the wheel size and rim fits my requirement perfectly but I feel like I haven't seen it before...
That's all I can think of now, hoping to see improvements!