Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
1) I always wanted to fix that, but i don't know how.
2) Which clothes are bugged? Anyway, if they're textures, i can look into it else if it requires models editing i can't do nothing.
3) Only Rockstar can fix it.
4) You're talking about the decals, like the Bugstar outfit ones, right? Again, it's up to Rockstar to fix that bug.
@Yoko Daisuke I don't have NVR, but based on screenshots i've seen there's some stuff that that might "conflict" (some files will be loaded either from NVR, if they're part of a dlc pack, or from this one). As for performance, i don't see why there should be any problem.
@HarvinoiiD Yes, why?
@mortid This ones has two additional LODs (LOD, SLOD1) and the collisions are static instead of embeded (things which Siprus "fixed" in the Map Updates Pack version).
@Yoko Daisuke Which comment?
@JustAPlayer Yeah, but those files got updated back in 2014.
Note: since someone might want the sculpture, but not the rest of the old gen content, i decided to relase this standalone version.
@Jax765 @JustAPlayer So, i reupdated the game and the issue is there. Now, when it comes to fixing it, i have no idea what i could/should do (even more so since any of the files related to the subways haven't been touched).
I feel like only Rockstar can, but won't, fix this.
@aakifa1806 I received some reports of improved performance, but how the game will run for you depends on how it currently runs and your pc specs.
1) No, i have downgraded back to the build 1868.
2) As far as i know, yes it works.
3) Online Interiors doesn't have a setting to load the MP map (in fact, it always needed Open Interiors with the "loadMpMap" setting set to true in order to "work").
4) Support what exactly? I have already enabled the only "now working"/disabled scenario.
@Jax765 Now that i think about it, i had a similar issue a few years ago where weapons textures got corrupted and in order to fix it, i had to redownload an archive. Try to redownload the x64h.rpf and see if the problem persist.